ATP SCIENCE BLOCK E3: SEEK & DESTROY
ATP Science Block E3 is an innovative body-shaping serum that has been crafted to improve the appearance of the isolated local fat deposits on the chest of men as well as on the hips & buttocks of women and men. ATP Science Block E3 is an oestrogen blocking formulation that has been created to boost muscle tone and radically reduce water & fat retention. This results in your body being tightened, smooth and firm.
ATP Science Block E3 is manufactured using a top secret process. Oestrogen dominance can lessen muscle mass and reduce muscle fibre size. It can also increase inter-muscular fat which then reduces muscle definition. High levels of oestrogen can augment fat deposits & accumulation in isolated regions which then creates an oestrogen dominant body shape. Boosted aromatase activity lowers testosterone & grows oestrogen.
• In men, this boosts the activation of the primarily proliferative oestrogen receptors to prompt fat cell production & growth disorders in oestrogen-sensitive tissues such as breast causing gynaecomastia (man boobs or moobs).
• In women, this causes isolated pockets of fat on the thighs, hips, buttocks & lower abdomen. ATP Science’s Block E3 serum is a transdermal oestrogen blocker.
Key Ingredients in ATP Science’s Block E
ATP Science’s Block E3 Serum features three effective ingredients that work together to prevent aromatase conversion of testosterone to oestrogen & block oestrogen activity at the receptor site.
1. Midnight Horror (Oroxylum indicum)
This is an enormously powerful & natural source of the potent flavones 5,7-dihydroxy-2-phenyl-(9CI)) or Chrysin (5,7-dihydroxyflavone) and Baicalein. Chrysin prevents aromatase activity & Baicalein stops estrogen receptors.
2. Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus)
This is a potent source of iodine & other compounds including fucophlorethols and fucoidan, which have proven to have super strong anti-estrogen properties. They impede aromatase & the binding of oestradiol to estrogen receptors.
3. Black pepper essential oil (piper nigrum)
This enhances transdermal absorption of the above mentioned active ingredients. Bladderwrack and flavones from midnight horror have extremely poor oral bioavailability. However they can be proficiently absorbed through the skin. This percutaneous permeation is boosted when combined with compounds found in piper nigrum.
Order ATP Science’s Block E From Supplement Mart’s Online Store Today!
|Directions & Warnings|
Directions For Use:
- Be the first to review this product