ATP Science Creatine Monohydrate
The process of Creapure® is patented in Europe EP 0754679, USA US 5719319 China CN 1140707, to guarantee to the lowest impurities possible. Impurities Creatinine, Dicyandiamide and Dihydrotriazine in CreaPure are lower than standard Creatine Monohydrate on the market.
Benefits of Creapure® include:
- CreaPure is on the Cologne list (tested for banned substances).
- Kosher certified.
- Halal certified.
- No irradiated substances.
- Allergen, pesticide, heavy metal and microbial tested for compliance.
- Approved material manufacturer that will allow audits of their factory.
- HPLC verified guaranteeing fully efficacious material and no contaminants or adulteration.
- High Bioavailability.
- Gluten Free.
- GMO free.
- Sugar free.
|Directions & Warnings||No|
- Be the first to review this product