Soothe & Cool Massage Oil (03) by Way of Will
Way of Will Soothe & Cool Massage Oil (03)
*** Clearance Special! Save over 40% on Way of Will! ***
The perfect way to recharge your body after a workout or training session. Muscle aches and pains are no match for our comforting and ultra relaxing massage oil. Our perfect base blend of sweet almond oil, apricot kernel oil, and jojoba oil work together to help skin retain the moisture it craves while alleviating irritation and improving its protective barrier. Make this wonderous massage oil an essential part of your daily post-workout regimen.
- Packed with tons of beneficial oils to help soothe aches, pains, and muscle discomfort.
- Moisturizing Jojoba Oil helps to improve skin elasticity.
- Cooling and refreshing sensation to alleviate irritation and strengthen skin’s protective barrier.
- Peppermint Oil boosts energy and mental focus.
- German Chamomile Oil is soothing and uplifting.
- Lemongrass Oil comforts and soothes the body and mind.
- Peppermint Essential Oil – Gives skin a refreshing, tingling sensation while helping to relieve muscle and joint pain.
- German Chamomile Essential Oil – Soothes aching muscles and eases inflammation.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil – Eases tense or cramped muscles and alleviates swelling.
- Jojoba Oil – Naturally hydrates and moisturizes skin while improving elasticity and suppleness.
- For optimal results, apply after a refreshing shower while skin is still damp.
- Warm 5-8 drops of oil by rubbing palms together and then massage directly onto desired area(s) of the body until fully absorbed by the skin. Repeat process as needed.
- Use daily with other Way of Will products to create an active oil-training system that your skin will love.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.