ATP LOADD Creatine by Maxs (Lab Series)
Max's ATP LOAD'D
Ready to maximise your explosive energy and power? Max’s ATP LOAD’D is a new generation energy enhancing formula packed with clinically dosed PEAK ATP® and 4 potent forms of creatine to maximise your output in the gym. Whats the deal with ATP? Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) generates the energy and power you need for every muscle contraction, which makes it the most important compound in your muscles! Max’s has combined Creatine and PEAK ATP® for their abilities to increase energy, maximise ATP and ultimately accelerate muscle and strength gains. Creatine can be obtained through your diet, mostly from eating meat; however creatine levels can be increased beyond natural levels via supplementation. Studies have shown that regular creatine supplementation can increase intramuscular levels by up to 20% and these elevated levels increase muscular energy and power in just a few short weeks. Max’s ATP LOAD’D combines a fast-acting creatine blend with PEAK ATP® and energy extenders to give you a potent power boosting formula in an easy to take capsule formula!
MAX’S LOAD’D CREATINE COMPLEX:
- Creatine Monohydrate – The original and most widely used form of creatine, it’s extremely effective but can be relatively slow to absorb.
- Creatine HCl – Creatine bound to Hydrochloric Acid which changes the pH to make it more soluble and fast acting.
- Creatinol-O-Phosphate – Several studies show COP can prolong anaerobic exercise by simultaneously helping to maintain ATP levels and buffering lactic acid buildup.
- Di-Creatine Malate – Creatine bound to a Malic Acid, making it highly soluble and fast acting.
MAX’S ENDURANCE & ATP AMPLIFICATION BLEND:
- Beta Alanine – An amino acid often used by athletes to elevate muscle Carnosine levels. Carnosine works to stabilise muscular pH by buffering it from the effects of lactic acid production.
- PEAK ATP® - Oral Ingestion of Adenosine Triphosphate Disodium (PEAK ATP®) provides two major benefits: It prevents declines in ATP levels during hard training; and also increases blood flow in working muscles via a mechanism known as purinergic signalling.
- Betaine – Has been shown in several studies to increase both muscular strength and size while also reducing body fat. It is widely used in pre-workout formulas to boost cardiovascular output, as well as strength and power.
- AstraGin – A patented combination of Panax Ginseng and Astragalus which has been clinically proven to increase absorption of many nutrients including amino acids, vitamins and herbal extracts.
When it’s time to take your workouts to the next level – theres Max’s ATP LOAD’D! Each serving is packed with 4 potent forms of creatine along with PEAK ATP® and other endurance enhancing ingredients to help maximise your output in the gym. Recommended for trainers who want to maximise energy, power and strength, and increase muscle size. As well as athletes looking to maximise high end output in endurance and strength sports. Each convenient 4 capsule serving should be consumed 30-60 minutes before training to MAXimise results!
- Max's Endurance & ATP Amplification Blend: Beta Alanine (500mg), PEAK ATP® (400mg), Betaine (75mg).
- Max's LOAD'D Creatine Complex: Creatine Monohydrate (1000mg), Creatine HCl (675mg), Creatinol-O-Phosphate (400mg), Di-Creatine Malate (200mg), AstraGin (40mg).
- On training days we recommend taking 2 capsules upon rising and 2 capsules about 30 - 60 minutes before training with water.
- On non-training days take 2 capsules upon rising and 2 capsules in the late afternoon about 1 hour before dinner.
- To increase energy and intensity in workouts, take 4 capsules 30 - 60 minutes before training.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.