Vita Matcha Green Tea by X50
X50 Green Tea Vita Matcha - With Vitamin B and Goji
*** Clearance Special - Reduced to just $34.95! Expiry Nov2020. WHILST STOCKS LAST! ***
If you thought X50 Green Tea couldn’t get any better, think again. X50 presents their hugely popular Green Tea drink, now with the added benefit of utilizing Matcha green tea – X50 Vita Matcha Green Tea. Matcha green tea, unlike regular green tea, utilizes the whole tea leaf in the manufacturing process. This process allows the matcha green tea to be enriched with a greater volume of antioxidants and caffeine. X50 have harnessed this additional benefit, and infused it with a variety of delicious fruit flavours to bring you X50 Vita Matcha Green Tea. Packed full of antioxidants to help fight free radical damage in the body and promote healthy and glowing skin, with the additional benefits of added Vitamin B and Goji extract.
Each sachet of X50 Vita Matcha Green Tea is packed with:
- Polyphenolic antioxidants: Can neutralize free-radicals, which can maintain healthy tissue status in the body and reduce degeneration.
- Green Tea: Stimulate metabolism, assisting with fat thermogenesis and increasing caloric expenditure. Can also assist with detoxification.
- Added vitamin B and goji extract: Vitamin B contributes greatly to natural energy production and metabolism via the Krebs Cycle, and goji berry extract packs even more antioxidant power into each sachet.
Mix X50 Vita Matcha in 600ml – 1L of chilled water or your favourite chilled beverage for a summery flavour twist. A natural and clean energy and antioxidant hit in one easy step! Keep some of these sachets at home, atwork, in the car, and in your bag for maximum convenience. Enjoy this drink before training or for a delicious pick-me-up during the day.
(Based on 6 Flavour Assorted flavour)
- Mix 1 sachet into 600ml-1L of chilled water.
- Can be consumed any time of day, however do not consume within a few hours of bedtime.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.