Revolver MCT Collagen Coffee by X50
X50 Revolver MCT Coffee - Coffee, but better!
Whoever said nothing beats a morning cuppa, obviously hasn’t tried X50 Revolver MCT Coffee. Wake up awesome with this unique blend of ingredients, to naturally fuel your brain and body for your busy day ahead. X50 Revolver MCT Coffee will change your mornings forever and you will never look at instant coffee the same again. Get your hit of caffeine, MCT oils and hydrolysed collagen in one cup with this complete coffee formula.
Each serve of X50 Revolver MCT Coffee provides:
- Instant Coffee Powder: Naturally abundant source of caffeine, to help boost energy levels and mental focus. Great to support your body and brain for your busy work schedule or before a workout.
- MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides): Composed of Caprylic and Capric Acid (C8 and C10), MCT’s are a keto dieter’s best friend. MCT oils are easily converted to ketones in the body as a quick energy source, and have been shown to even suppress appetite.
- Hydrolysed Collagen Protein: An extremely abundant protein in the body, collagen is important in many ways for supporting general health. Collagen can be involved in aiding skin and joint regeneration, gastrointestinal health and other tissue support.
Boost your physical energy and mental performance in one easy step. Mix one serving with hot water and enjoy. X50 Revolver MXT Coffee has very low sugar and sodium content, with natural flavourings. No more greasy MCT oil at the top of your coffee; X50 Revolver MCT Coffee mixes smoothly with no oily residue. Available in original flavour, or with a hazelnut mocha twist. Perfect for time poor coffee lovers, or the sophisticated coffee connoisseur.
(Based on 20 serve Original flavour)
- Hot: Add 1 sachet to 150ml of hot or boiling water, stir until dissolved.
- Cold: Add 1 sachet to a dash of hot or boiling water, stir until dissolved, and then top up with 150ml cold water.
- Enjoy first thing in the morning or anytime you would enjoy your regular coffee.
- Do not consume within a few hours prior to bedtime.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.