Adrenal RX by ATP Science
ATP Science Adrenal RX - Stress Management
Between our work schedules, family lives and the other demands of modern life, even the most cool, calm and collected individuals can feel stressed at times. Add a physically and mentally demanding training regime on top of that and you’ve got the perfect storm of stressors! ATP Science’s Adrenal RX is a specifically formulated product to promote the body’s adaptation to stress, reduce the symptoms of stress and support general mental wellbeing. ATP Science’s Adrenal RX contains natural ingredients that have been traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support adrenal gland health. Our adrenal glands are responsible for producing hormones that help regulate our response to stress, metabolism and immune function. These glands are especially important in our “fight or flight” response through the production of adrenaline. By supporting the health of the adrenal glands, ATP Science’s Adrenal RX can help relieve symptoms of mild anxiety, reduce inflammation and support healthy sleeping patterns.
ATP Science’s Adrenal RX contains a carefully formulated combination of four herbal ingredients to help support adrenal gland health and function.
- Ashwagandha or withania somnifera is an adaptogen, a natural substance that is considered to help the body adapt to mental and physical stress.
- Rhodiola rosea is another adaptogen which also is considered to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Schisandra chinensis has been used to support adrenal health and function in traditional Western herbal medicine and also is considered to help alleviate symptoms of mild anxiety.
- Tumeric or circuma longa has been used in traditional Western and Asian herbal medicine as a natural anti-inflammatory.
Zen-out, relieve inflammation and adapt to your stressful schedule, with ATP Science Adrenal RX today!
Each capsule contains:
- Curcuma longa: 100 mg, equivalent Curcuma longa (Dry) 2.5 g.
- Rhodiola rosea: 50 mg, equivalent Rhodiola rosea (Dry) 1 g.
- Schisandra chinensis: 200 mg, equivalent Schisandra chinensis (Dry) 4 g.
- Withania somnifera: 100 mg, equivalent: Withania somnifera (Dry) 1 g.
- Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily, with meals.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.