Ester-C + Probiotics Chewables by Nutra-Life
NutraLife Ester-C + Probiotics Chewables
The most delicious way to support your immune system: NutraLife Ester-C + Probiotics. Each chewable tablet contains the non-acid, researched form of Vitamin C called Ester-C® which may lead to a more sustained retention of Vitamin C in the white blood cells than ascorbic acid. This formula also contains bacillus coagulans probiotic to not only support natural immunity, but also digestive health as it restores beneficial bacteria in the gut, including bacteria disruption following antibiotic use.
- 24 hours of immune support.
- Convenient chewable tablets.
- Restores bacteria in the cut.
- Supports natural immunity and digestive health.
With a total amount of 500mg Vitamin C, NutraLife Ester-C + Probiotics increases white blood cells and therefore contributes to healthy immune defence. The probiotic bacillus coagulans also boosts the immune system and may prevent respiratory infections. NutraLife Ester-C + Probiotics is suitable for vegans and vegetarians and naturally sweetened. It is formulated without gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives. 24-hour immune support couldn’t be any more delicious!
Each tablet provides:
- Ester-C® 327mg [Calcium ascorbate dihydrate]: 319mg equiv. Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 250mg.
- Calcium L-threonate: 4mg, [Calcium carbonate 3.66mg].
- Sodium ascorbate: 284mg equiv. Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 250mg.
- Total Vitamin C 500mg.
- Bacillus coagulans (MTCC 5260) 500 million CFU.
- Echinacea purpurea herb top flowering juice concentrate :11.12mg equiv. Echinacea purpurea herb top flowering juice fresh 500mg.
Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Recommended Dosage: Adults and children over 10 years: Chew 1-2 tablets 3 times daily .
- Children 5-10 years: Chew 1-2 tablets daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Not to be used in children under 5 years of age without medical advice.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.