The Clean Cookie by Macro Mike
- Nutritional Information
- Customer Reviews
Macro Mike The Clean Cookie
Presenting a world first – Macro Mike Clean Cookie! Made with their revolutionary Almond Protein, The Clean Cookie packs over 16g of protein per serve. All while being gluten free, dairy free, 100% natural and vegan friendly – talk about a snack that ticks all the boxes! When you’re committed to your fitness journey, you know how important it is to fuel your body with clean food and healthy nutrition, and with Macro Mike Clean Cookie you no longer have to compromise to get your favourite sweets in!
- High in protein – Each Clean Cookie packs a massive 16g of plant protein from Macro Mike’s revolutionary almond protein.
- Certified vegan friendly – Meaning that Clean Cookies are independently certified to contain no animal products or by-products.
- Gut friendly – Clean Cookies are gluten, dairy and soy free. They also don’t contain fake fibre, so that you can say goodbye to uncomfortable bloating and fullness!
- Only 9g of fat per serve.
With each cookie, you’re enjoying a smooth and creamy almond protein formula, that has been perfected with rigorous testing and has resulted in many happy taste buds! Fueling your body with quality nutrition has never been so delicious - packed with protein, fibre and all-natural ingredients to assist you in building muscle and maintaining muscle while dieting. Whether it’s an on-the-go, during the day or late-night snack, Macro Mike Clean Cookie will soon be a regular in your rotation! Buy one to try or buy a box for a bulk discount – you won’t regret it!
(Based on Maple Choc Chip flavour)
Ingredients (Maple Choc Chip):
- Almond protein, pure maple syrup, erythritol, dairy-free choc chunks (cocoa butter, raw sugar, cocoa mass, rice syrup, sunflower lecithin), coconut oil, faba bean protein, natural flavours, apple cider vinegar, baking powder, himalayan rock salt, cinnamon.
Ingredients (Birthday Cake):
- Almond protein, pure maple syrup, erythritol, coconut oil, faba bean protein, dairy-free white choc chunks (cocoa butter, raw sugar, organic rice syrup, natural flavouring, sunflower lecithin), natural flavours, natural nonpareils (3%), apple cider vinegar, baking powder, himalayan rock salt.
Ingredients (Double Choc Fudge):
- Almond protein, pure maple syrup, erythritol, dairy-free choc chunks (cocoa butter, raw sugar, cocoa mass, rice syrup, sunflower lecithin), coconut oil, faba bean protein, natural flavours, apple cider vinegar, cocoa powder, raw cacao, baking powder, himalayan rock salt, cinnamon.
Allergen warning: This cookie contains almond protein, tree nuts, and is manufactured in a facility that also handles products containing peanuts & soy so traces may be present.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.
They’re good though and I already finished them all for two weeks though from the first December to last Thursday at lunch time in the gym though.