5150 by Rich Piana 5% Nutrition
5% Nutrition (Rich Piana) 5150 Pre-Workout
Is your current pre-workout just not strong enough, despite all the hype? Then it’s time to try 5% Nutrition’s 5150. This explosive pre-workout is packed with scientifically proven ingredients at their most effective doses, to give you energy and results like no other! Going beyond super energy; 5150 is designed to deliver extreme pumps, razor-sharp focus, intense motivation and extended endurance. Try it out and kill your workout like never before.
- Stim-Crazy Caffeine Complex – 400mg of total caffeine from 8 different sources, designed to create smooth extended energy while effectively eliminating the jitters and crash often associated with high-stim pre-workouts.
- 100% pure L-Citrulline for longer lasting, more intense pumps!
- Designed for Energy and Focus; L-Tyrosine and Taurine keep your focus on point to maximise your workout.
5% Nutrition’s 5150 is a stimulant lover’s dream! This highly potent formula has be customised to help you go crazy in the gym like never before; by supporting the 3 key aspects of a good workout – energy, insane pumps and laser-like focus, all while tasting great and being easy to mix. For best results, take 1 scoop with 300mls of water 15-20 minutes prior to working out. Break loose and attack your workout the way you want, with a pre-workout built for 5% style hardcore workouts.
Due to the ingredients in this product, it is prone to clumping. Some degree of clumping and solidification is normal in a product of this nature.
- Take 1 scoop with 180ml - 250ml chilled water and consume 20-30 minutes before exercise.
- Always assess your tolerance if you are new to this product with a half scoop serving first.
- Do not exceed more than 1 scoop per day.
- Do not consume within a few hours of bedtime.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.