Boost Protein by Tropeaka
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Tropeaka Boost Protein
Boost is your high-protein dose of sustained, healthy power! It's a formulated blend of alkaline protein with boosted superfoods to support you throughout the day! It's the ideal choice for anyone looking for a boost before a workout, or simply when tiredness strikes! Boost's benefits include:
- Healthy & powerful caffeine-free vitality buzz.
- Great tasting chocolate-caramel flavour.
- Helps to boost energy production.
- Helps in reducing tiredness and fatigue.
- High in protein for optimal pre-workout nutrition.
- 5 Star health rating (Australian Government initiative).
- Full of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs).
- Protein necessary for tissue building & repair.
- Antioxidants to protect from free-radical damage.
- Alkaline PH level for optimal health.
- Helps support healthy immune system function.
- Supports collagen production for the healthy growth of skin, teeth, gums, cartilage and bones.
- Wide-range of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Helps absorb iron for greater energy production.
- Quick and convenient to take for a busy lifestyle.
Serving Size: 25g
Servings Per Pack: 500g/20 & 1kg/40
|PER SERVE||PER 100g|
- Pea Protein*, Maca Powder*, Raw Cacao Powder*, Coconut Palm Sugar*, Mesquite Powder*, Dutch Cocoa*, Natural Caramel Flavour, Stevia Leaf Extract, Acerola Powder*
- *Certified Organic. Tropeaka uses a combination of certified organic and organically-grown ingredients in its products.
- Mix 1-2 tablespoons into 350ml of water, almond milk, oat milk, rice milk, soy milk, low fat yoghurt, natural juice or smoothie.
- Take 1-2 times a day for optimum results.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.