Everyday Fibre by Qenda
Qenda Everyday Fibre - Maintain Your Bowel Health
Keep your bowel health in check - with Qenda Everyday Fibre! Qenda Everyday Fibre is a premium daily fibre rich in iron and adaptogenic herbs.
- Excellent organic source of dietary fibre.
- Dietary fibre assists regular bowel movements*.
- One serve provides over 35% of the recommended daily intake for dietary fibre.
- 100% certified organic ingredients.
- Contains premium adaptogenic herbs.
- NON-GMO Ingredients, vegan and gluten free!
Everyday Fibre is good source of iron. One serve exceeds 51% of the recommended daily intake for dietary iron. Iron is:
- Necessary for normal immune system function*.
- Necessary for normal cell division*.
- Necessary for normal blood formation*.
- Necessary for normal energy production*.
- Contributes to normal cognitive function*.
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue*.
- Necessary for normal oxygen transport*
*When made up as directed and in the context of a healthy diet involving the consumption of a variety of foods.
Qenda never uses any artificial flavours, colours, sweeteners or preservatives in their powdered products. Qenda’s ingredients are always organic, vegan, non-gmo and gluten free. Qenda batch tests it’s ingredients and products for safety and to ensure purity from herbicides, pesticides, fungicides and heavy metals. All Qenda products are also free from pathogenic moulds, yeasts, funguses and unwanted bacteria. All Qenda products are manufactured in a clean, chemical free, HACCP certified facility to the highest quality and standards.
(Based on Original flavour)
Qenda Everyday Fibre contains the following certified organic ingredients from nature:
- Psyllium Husk, Hibiscus Sabdariffa, Liquorice Root, Slippery Elm Bark, Marshmallow Root, Rosehip, Oat Straw, Cinnamon Verum Bark, Ashwagandha Root, Turmeric Root, Chlorella Vulgaris, Irish Moss, Yucca Root, Aloe Vera, Bladderwrack, Barberry Bark, Paw Paw Leaf, Passionflower (Passiflora Incarnata), Skullcap (Scutellaria Lateriflora), Astragalus Membranaceus Root, Violet Leaf, and Mullein.
- Serving scoop included in pack (15g – one and a half level tablespoons).
- Mix one level scoop of Qenda Everyday Fibre (or half a scoop for children under 12 years) in 350-400ml of water in a shaker bottle once or twice daily.
- Drink immediately. If left for a short period after shaking product will thicken.
- Best taken 10-30 minutes prior to meals.
- Not recomennded for pregnant women.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.