Lions Mane Mushroom Powder by Teelixir
Teelixir Lion's Mane Mushroom Powder
A great sharpener for recall and cognitive function: the Teelixir Lion's Mane Mushroom Powder! This blend of incredible superfoods naturally boosts antioxidant activity, calms the nervous system and supports the immune system. For thousands of years, lion's mane mushrooms have been used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to support these bodily functions. The older we get, the harder it is for our brains to grow and form new connections. Lion's mane mushrooms contain two special compounds called hericenones and erinacines that can stimulate the growth of brain cells and protect against Alzheimer’s disease and progressive memory loss.
- Improves cognitive function and focus.
- Boosts antioxidant activity.
- Provides anti inflammatory effects.
- Palms the nervous system and supports the immune system.
Teelixir Lion's Mane Mushroom Powder naturally boosts mental functioning and gives back life quality to older adults with mild cognitive impairments. Due to lion’s mane mushroom’s anti-inflammatory effects, it may help relieve mild anxiety and depression. Also, better functioning of the hippocampus may plays a role in the improvement of anxiety and depression. Whether you are looking to boost your performance, lower inflammation, or improve focus: the Teelixir Lion's Mane Mushroom Powder is suitable for both young and older people, students, athletes, office workers and everyone else who would like to feed their brain with something good.
Flavour Profile: Earthy, slightly sweet and bitter.
- Start with 1/4 - 1/2 tsp (1.6g) of Lion's Mane extract per day.
- If you are sensitive to herbs or Lion's Mane mushrooms, you may want to start with less. When your body feels ready, you can increase your dosage according to your daily needs.
- Best to use in the AM and PM.
- For fast absorption, mix the Lion's Mane extract powder directly into coffee, hot tea or your favourite nut milk. Lion's Mane mushroom extract is also a delicious addition to your smoothies, hot chocolates, soup broths, raw desserts, baked goods and more.
- Teelixir mushroom extracts are not sensitive to heat.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.