Fusion Cardio Tonic
Help support heart health.
Fusion Cardio Tonic contains herbs used in traditional Chinese and/or Ayurvedic medicine to support heart health, plus vitamin K2 to help maintain artery and blood vessel health.
Fusion Cardio Tonic contains:
- Naturally sourced vitamin K2 (as vitaMK7®, also known as MK-7) to support the health of the cardiovascular system, including the arteries and blood vessels; vitaMK-7 is more readily utilised by the body than some other forms of vitamin K2 (such as MK-4)
- Herbs traditionally used to support heart health in traditional Chinese and/or Ayurvedic medicine
- Terminalia to act as a cardiac tonic (meaning that it’s used to strengthen the heart) based on use in traditional Ayurvedic medicine
- Dan shen and tienchi ginseng, which are traditionally considered to work synergistically; they’re often taken together to support healthy blood circulation in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- Camphor tree, a natural source of the compound borneol, which is often combined with dan shen and tienchi ginseng in TCM
Each vegetable capsule contains extracts equivalent to dry:
Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Not suitable for children. If symptoms persist consult a healthcare professional. Contains sulphites.
|Directions & Warnings||Recommended dosage Adults: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily with food.|
- Be the first to review this product