Supplement Mart Proudly Presents: Herbs of Gold Digest Zymes
Herbs of Gold Digest Zymes comprises of six vegetarian friendly enzymes. These enzymes support healthy digestive function as well as helping the digestion of proteins, fats and carbs. These include fibre & lactose. Herbs of Gold Digest Zymes helps you maintain general well-being. If you’re looking for one of Australia’s favourite supplements, you’ve come to the right place!
• Vegetarian friendly
• Gentian & enzymes
• Supports digestion
Key Ingredients in Herbs Of Gold Digest Zymes
• Herbs of Gold Digest Zymes contains microbial & plant derived enzymes to help in the digestion of proteins, fats and carbs.
• It also contains microbial derived enzymes (which include protease, amylase, tilactase (lactase) and cellulose). These are extremely stable & active throughout a large pH range. This makes them more functional and active for a longer distance through the digestive tract, when compared to pancreatic enzymes.
• It also features Bromelains: which are a family of proteolytic enzymes derived from protease and pineapple, both of which help with protein digestion in the body. Combined with digestive enzymes, bromelians assists with the relief of digestive symptoms like bloating, indigestion, flatulence and the feeling of fullness.
• Herbs of Gold Digest Zymes also contains Gentian: a bitter herb which has been traditionally utilised as a digestive tonic to help with digestion. It has been used to relieve digestive disorders such as indigestion, flatulence, bloating and the feeling of fullness.
Herbs of Gold Digest Zymes also contains the following:
• Protease: helps with the digestion of proteins.
• Lipase: aid the digestion of fats.
• Cellulase: breaks down the plant fibre cellulose.
• Tilactase (Lactase): supports lactose digestion which is the principal sugar found in dairy products.
• Amylase: helps carbohydrate digest within the body.
Buy Herbs of Gold Digest Zymes From Supplement Mart
|Manufacturer||HERBS OF GOLD|
Each vegetable capsule contains:
|Directions & Warnings|
Directions For Use:
- Be the first to review this product