Herbs of Gold Evening Primrose Oil 1000
Evening Primrose Oil 1000 may assist in the temporary relief of arthritic and rheumatic pain, relief of eczema and dermatitis symptoms, menopausal symptoms and more.
- Cold pressed
- Rich source of GLA
- Evening Primrose Oil 1000 may assist in the following conditions:
- Temporary relief of arthritic and rheumatic pain
- Relief of eczema and dermatitis symptoms
- Relief of menopausal symptoms, including hot flushes
- Relief of pre-menstrual syndrome
- Evening primrose oil may assist in the maintenance of general well-being, whilst protecting and maintaining the health of capillaries. Evening primrose oil is a rich source of the essential fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), which may play a role in the structure of cell membranes, helping to maintain their fluidity and flexibility and therefore assisting in the maintenance of normal skin health.
- Evening primrose oil may also help to maintain peripheral blood flow to the hands, feet and legs. Evening primrose oil may be used to relieve cold hands and feet.
|Manufacturer||HERBS OF GOLD|
Each capsule contains:
|Directions & Warnings|
Directions For Use:
- Be the first to review this product