Herbs of Gold Niacin 100mg Extended Release
Herbs of Gold Niacin 100mg Extended Release contains 100mg of nicotinic acid (niacin), a form of vitamin B3 that helps support energy production.
- Nicotinic acid
- 8-hour release
- Skin health
- Niacin helps convert protein, carbohydrates and fat into energy.
- Niacin assists in the digestion and metabolism of carbohydrates, and assists the breakdown of dietary fats.
- Niacin supports skin health.
- Niacin 100mg Extended Release contains nicotinic acid in an extended-release delivery system that controls the release of the active ingredient into the body over an 8-hour period. This extended-release delivery system helps to reduce flushing, a common side effect when taking niacin in an immediate-release form.
|Manufacturer||HERBS OF GOLD|
Each tablet contains:
|Directions & Warnings|
Adults only – Take 1 tablet once daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Tablet should be taken whole. Do not break, crush or chew tablet before swallowing. Do not take more than 1 tablet per day.
People sensitive to nicotinic acid may experience flushing of the skin. However, the flushing effect is generally mild and transient.
- Be the first to review this product