Herbs of Gold Olive Leaf
Herbs of Gold Olive Leaf uses fresh Olive leaf extract that contains high levels of oleuropein, the key active component of Olive leaf.
- Immune health
- Contains 44mg oleuropein/5mL dose
- Naturally sweetened
- Olive leaf is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve mild fever and support immune system health.
- Olive leaf is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support cardiovascular system health.
- Olive Leaf liquid is sourced from fresh, hand-picked Olive leaves from Spain that contain oleuropein, standardised to 44mg/5mL.
- Olive leaf is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body.
- Olive Leaf is naturally sweetened with stevia and is suitable for use by children over 2 years old.
|Manufacturer||HERBS OF GOLD|
Each 5mL dose contains:
|Directions & Warnings|
Shake well before use. May be taken in water or juice.
Not to be used in children under 5 years for relief of mild fever.
- Be the first to review this product