Herbs of Gold Probiotic + SB
Herbs of Gold Probiotic + SB is a room stable probiotic complex that restores healthy intestinal bacteria and helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Broad spectrum probiotic with 11 strains
- Bowel regularity
- Mild digestive symptoms
- Probiotic + SB helps maintain balanced, healthy intestinal flora and supports digestive system function.
- Probiotics compete with pathogenic bacteria for nutrients and colonisation in the intestines. Probiotic + SB supports gastrointestinal health by helping to restore healthy intestinal flora.
- Probiotic + SB supports the integrity of the intestinal wall.
- The majority of the immune system sits in the digestive tract so Probiotic + SB helps maintain and support healthy immune function.
- Probiotic + SB contains Bifidobacterium lactis which reduces the risk of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- Probiotic + SB contains Saccharomyces boulardii (SB) that helps reduce the occurrence of diarrhoea associated with antibiotic use. SB also helps reduce the occurrence of traveller's diarrhoea
- Probiotic + SB helps maintain healthy digestive function and assists in the maintenance of general health and wellbeing.
- Probiotic + SB, formulated by practitioners, contains probiotics sourced from Danisco, a probiotic specialist trusted worldwide by manufacturers.
- The probiotics in Probiotic + SB have been specifically chosen due to their ability to survive stomach acid and therefore reach the intestines, where they colonise and adhere to the intestinal wall.
- Danisco utilises patented stabilisation technology ensuring Probiotic + SB is stable at room temperature and does not require refrigeration.
- Probiotic + SB contains bacterial probiotics that are resistant to between 50% -77% of antibiotics, while SB is 100% resistant to antibiotics, making Probiotic + SB ideal to take in conjunction with most antibiotics.
|Manufacturer||HERBS OF GOLD|
Each capsule contains:
|Directions & Warnings|
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Be the first to review this product