Herbs of Gold St Mary's Thistle 35 000
Herbs of Gold St Mary's Thistle 35 000 is a high strength formula providing a standardised extract of St Mary's thistle (also known as Milk thistle) has traditionally been used to support liver and gallbladder health and to assist bile flow.
- Healthy liver function
- Aids liver regeneration
- St Mary’s thistle 35 000 is a liver tonic that helps maintain healthy liver function and aids digestion.
- St Mary's thistle is traditionally used for the relief of dyspepsia such as bloating, flatulence and heartburn.
- St Mary's thistle is traditionally used for liver and gallbladder health and assists with bile flow from the liver.
- St Mary's thistle protects the liver from toxins and by assisting in healthy liver cell regeneration.
- St Mary's thistle acts as a liver antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- St Mary’s Thistle 35 000 has been standardised to flavanolignans or silybins, which are the main active constituents responsible for St Mary's thistle liver protecting effects.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
|Manufacturer||HERBS OF GOLD|
Each tablet contains:
|Directions & Warnings|
Directions For Use:
- Be the first to review this product