Herbs of Gold Super Brahmi 6000
Contains BacoMind™, a clinically trialled extract of Bacopa monnieri.
- Clinically trialled
- Cognitive function
- Contains BacoMind™ a clinically trialled extract of Bacopa monnieri.
- BacoMind™ has been clinically trialled to support cognitive function and memory during ageing.
- BacoMind™ has also been clinically trialled to support learning and memory, including information retention and recall, in children and adolescents.
- Bacopa, also known as Brahmi, contains Bacoside A, an active ingredient which assists in the release of nitric oxide that allows the relaxation of blood vessels to enable smooth blood flow throughout the body. This offers a positive effect on learning and memory recall.
- Super Brahmi 6000 has been standardised to contain bacosides, calculated as 135mg of bacoside A
- Brahmi is a brain and nervine tonic of Ayurvedic medicine, traditionally used to improve memory, concentration and learning.
- Improves stress adaptation, therefore beneficial during periods of stress.
- Brahmi is a nervine tonic that enhances learning and academic performance and improves mental ability.
- Read more about clinical studies on BacoMind™
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
|Manufacturer||HERBS OF GOLD|
Each tablet contains:
|Directions & Warnings|
Directions For Use:
- Be the first to review this product