Herbs of Gold Vitamin C 1000 Plus Zinc & Bioflavonoids
Vitamin C 1000 provides vitamin C, which may reduce the risk of developing the common cold; regular intake helps to reduce the duration and severity of cold symptoms.
- Cold relief
- Low acid formula
- Vitamin C 1000 Plus Zinc & Bioflavonoids provides vitamin C, which may reduce the risk of developing the common cold. Regular vitamin C supplementation helps reduce the duration and severity of cold symptoms.
- Vitamin C assists in the maintenance of healthy skin, tendons, cartilage, bones and blood vessels.
- Vitamin C and zinc assist in the maintenance of healthy skin and promote wound healing. Vitamin C maintains healthy connective tissue and is required for the production of collagen.
- Vitamin C 1000 contains a citrus bioflavonoid extract to increase the bioavailability of vitamin C in the body.
- Vitamin C and zinc are antioxidants that help protect against free radical damage and support the healthy functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin C 1000 aids in the prevention of vitamin C and zinc deficiencies when the dietary intake is inadequate.
|Manufacturer||HERBS OF GOLD|
Each tablet contains:
|Directions & Warnings|
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 tablet, one to three times daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children under 12 years - Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Be the first to review this product