Herbs of Gold Zinc Forte + C
Zinc Forte + C is a high strength zinc and vitamin C powder supported by essential cofactors including vitamin B6, beta-carotene and magnesium.
- High strength zinc
- Buffered vitamin C
- Immune support
- Zinc Forte + C is a high strength zinc and vitamin C powder supported by essential cofactors including vitamin B6, beta-carotene and magnesium. Zinc Forte + C Powder is available in delicious, natural raspberry flavour.
- Zinc is an essential trace element that plays important roles in growth and development, the immune response, neurological function, and reproduction. Zinc deficiency is common in adolescents, the elderly, vegetarians, pregnant and lactating women.
- Zinc may assist in the management of upper respiratory tract infections.
- Zinc helps to provide relief from the symptoms of colds as well as reduce the severity of colds.
- Zinc is a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Zinc's role as an antioxidant is achieved through numerous mechanisms including protecting vitamin E from depletion, acting as an important structural component of the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase and reducing free radical production.
- Vitamin C is antioxidant by scavenging oxygen and nitrogen free radicals, regenerating antioxidant vitamin E and maintaining reduced glutathione.
- Zinc Forte + C Powder help's to maintain healthy skin. Zinc is required for enzymes and proteins involved in skin renewal. Vitamin C is essential for the formation of collagen and connective tissue which are structural components of the skin. Zinc & C Powder may promote the healing of minor wounds such as cuts, scratches and abrasions.
- Zinc may help maintain a normal healthy appetite. Zinc helps maintain normal taste sensation.
- Zinc Forte + C Powder help's to assist in the maintenance of general well-being.
|Manufacturer||HERBS OF GOLD|
Each 3g serve contains:
|Directions & Warnings||Mix into water or juice. Take with food. Scoop included. Adults and children over 12 years - Take 3g (3 level scoops) once daily. Children 4-12 years - Take 1g (1 level scoop) once daily. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.WARNINGSContains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.|
- Be the first to review this product