Peptipro Supergreens Collagen Hydrolysate - A source of Protein, Biotin & Iron
A combination of the almighty Peptipro Collagen with your daily dose of greens
- Organic Australian produced greens
- No algae based greens because they are harsh on the stomach
- Cold pressed young leaves, not juiced to retain full nutrient spectrum
- Not “sugar coated” with flavours - green is green
- Contains greens that are known to be alkalising, nutrient dense and loaded with vitamins and minerals. Nature’s multi-vitamin.
Organic Wheat Grass
Contains a significant amount of chlorophyll and is loaded with vitamins and minerals. Unlike wheat, it is gluten free and we like to use it as part of a detoxification program. Wheatgrass contains amino acids.
Organic Barley Grass
Barley Grass is a nutrition power house containing potassium, calcium, iron, copper, phospohorus, manganese, zinc, beta carotene, B1, B2, B6, C, E, folate.
Alfalfa is loaded with nutrients and trace minerals not to mention being high in chlorophyll. It is very alkaline and contains all 8 essential amino acids and is one of the few vegetable sources of Vitamin D. No wonder alfalfa actually means “father of all foods”
Speltgrass contains calcium and has a deeper green colour than wheatgrass.
Oatgrass has been known to contain iron and vitamin C. It is great to use as part of a detoxification program. Oat grass contains beta-carotene, vitamins K and C, folic acid, calcium, iron, protein, fiber and B vitamins.
|Directions & Warnings|
Add 1 Tablespoon of Peptipro Collagen SuperGreens to a dry cup or protein shaker
Add at least 250ml of water or juice or add to your smoothie
Mix or shake well
Best taken first thing in the morning and/or 20min before bed (preferably 2hrs after your last meal)
- Be the first to review this product