Agmatine Provides A Wide Variety Of Muscle Building Benefits!
Agmatine is a relatively new compound in the supplement market that is gaining popularity. So why is Agmatine useful and why do some refer to it as a "Super Arginine"?
Amatine is a metabolic byproduct of Arginine produced through a process called decarboxylation. Agmatine is basically Arginine with the carboxylic acid end removed. Agmatine produces the byproducts Guanidino-butyladehyde and the polyamines putruscene, spermine, and spermidine which are involved in cell growth. Agmatine is found in tissues throughout the body and is synthesized and stored astrocytes, glial cells in the brain and spinal cord, which provide structural and metabolic support to the nervous system among other actions. Agmatine acts as a neurotransmitter and neuromodulator with a vast array of actions in the body.
- Promotes the release of insulin and uptake of calcium in pancreatic cells supporting healthy insulin sensitivity.
- Supports the release of catecholeamines assisting in stress management.
- Inhibits Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS), specifically iNOS and nNOS, leading to increased potential muscle pumps.
Servings per container: 40 ServesServing size: 1 scoop
Amount per Serving
* Daily Value not established.
|Directions & Warnings|
Directions For Use:
- Be the first to review this product