AM + Stress + Energy + Adaptogen by JSHealth
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
JSHealth AM + Stress + Energy + Adaptogen Formula
JSHealth’s AM+ formula contains a synergy of apoptogenic herbs, vitamins and nutrients all designed to help support your day! Taking care of aspects from stress, energy and general wellbeing JSHealth have you covered! Us their signature combination of traditional and scientific evidence-backed AM+ herbs, vitamins and nutrients for a multi-benefit approach, providing both energy and support in the convenience of one vitamin.
Each serving of AM+ formula provides:
- Stress management: Rhodiola and Vitamin B5 and B6 all support a health stress response, with American Ginseng acting as an adaptogen to help your body to adapt to external stressors.
- Energy: Rhodiola assists with endurance and stamina while Ginseng help you to adapt to fatigue and tiredness, whilst Zinc helps you to maintain cognitive support and mental function.
- General Wellbeing: Vitamins B6, B12, and C, along with selenium and zinc maintain and support immune system health and healthy immune system function. Vitamin C, selenium, and zinc are antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body.
A blend of supporting nutrients, including Vitamin C, Zinc, Biotin, Selenium and Folinic Acid, work together to further support your skin, hair, nails and overall health and wellbeing. JSHealth’s AM+ formula is the perfect synergy of vitamins and nutrients to have you supported throughout your day, no matter what life has to throw at you!
Each film-coated tablet contains:
- Panax quinquefolius (American Ginseng) ext. dry conc. 275 mg, from dry root 2.75 g.
- Rhodiola rosea (Rhodiola) ext. dry conc. 150 mg, from dry root 1.2 g.
- Rehmannia glutinosa (Rehmannia) ext. dry conc. 40 mg, from dry root 400 mg.
- Calcium pantothenate 54.59 mg, equiv. Pantothenic acid (Vit. B5) 50 mg.
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride 12.5 mg, equiv. Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) 10 mg.
- Calcium folinate 271 micrograms, equiv. Folinic acid 250 micrograms.
- Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (Active Vit. B12) 100 micrograms.
- Biotin 2.5 mg; Ascorbic acid (Vit. C) 150 mg.
- Selenomethionine 188 micrograms, equiv. Selenium 75 micrograms.
- Zinc amino acid chelate 40 mg, equiv. Zinc 8 mg.
- Tyrosine 75 mg
Does not contain Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Lactose, Soy, Animal products, Artificial colours, Artificial flavours, Artificial sweeteners, Bee products, Crustacea, Egg, Fish, MSG, Tree nuts, Ground nuts, Peanuts, Sesame, Sulfites, Salicylates/bioactive amines, Yeast.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet with water once daily, in the morning with breakfast, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.