Ares by ATP Science
ATP Science Ares
In ancient Greek mythology, Ares is the god of war, known for his strength and aggression on the battlefield. He is also known as the lover of Aphrodite, the goddess of love. ATP Science’s Ares is a carefully formulated concoction of natural ingredients that has been specifically designed to support testosterone synthesis and healthy sexual function and libido. ATP Science’s Ares isn’t just for men, it’s a great product for women looking to improve their libido and sexual function or manage the symptoms of menopause.
ATP Science’s Ares contains four key herbs and plant ingredients that have been considered to enhance libido and have natural aphrodisiac properties.
- Tribulus terrestris is a Mediterranean plant that has been used to support natural testosterone synthesis, healthy libido and sexual function. In women, Tribulus may alleviate menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats and improve mood.
- Panax ginseng has been used in Eastern medicine to support health sexual function and is considered an aphrodisiac. This ingredient may benefit women through reducing occurrence of menopausal symptoms.
- Fenugreek supports the body’s natural testosterone production, which in turn can promote healthy libido and sexual function.
Channel your inner Ares (or Aphrodite) with ATP Science’s Ares!
Each capsule contains:
- Panax ginseng: 50 mg, equivalent: Panax ginseng (Dry) 500 mg.
- Tribulus terrestris: 222 mg, equivalent: Tribulus terrestris (Dry) 4 g.
- Trigonella foenum-graecum: 75 mg, equivalent: Trigonella foenum-graecum (Dry) 750 mg.
- Urtica dioica: 75 mg, equivalent: Urtica dioica (Dry) 750 mg
- Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily, with meals.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.