Baby Probiotic Powder 12 Billion by Herbs of Gold
Herbs of Gold Baby Probiotic 12 Billion
Happy gut, happy baby!
Herbs of Gold Baby Probiotic 12 Billion is an unflavoured powder that helps to restore beneficial bowel flora. As much of our immune system resides in the gut, it is essential to keep the gut healthy! By eating fermented foods, prebiotic fibre, less sugar/sweeteners and taking a quality probiotic. A baby’s gut is especially sensitive, this is why Herbs of Gold has invented a formula that contains 11 probiotic strains.
- Digestive Support.
- Contains 11 probiotic strains.
- Unflavoured powder.
- Room stable.
- Vegan friendly.
Studies have found that infants with a healthy gut flora and a high variety of gut bacteria were more likely to be happy, curious and sociable. Baby Probiotic 12 Billion provides these beneficial bacteria that survive stomach acid pH and adhere to intestinal mucosa. It is the lining of the gastrointestinal tract that helps move food along the gastrointestinal tract. The combination of probiotics added supports your infants immune system health and helps maintain beneficial gut flora during antibiotic use. To make mummy and daddy’s life easier, this dairy and gluten free formula is room stable and doesn’t require refrigeration.
Each 1g serve contains:
- Lactobacillus paracasei (FloraFIT® Lpc-37): 4bn CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG): 3bn CFU.
- Bifidobacterium lactis (FloraFIT® Bl-04): 1bn CFU.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HOWARU® HN001): 1bn CFU.
- Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (HOWARU® HN019): 500m CFU.
- Bifidobacterium breve (FloraFIT® Bb-03): 500m CFU.
- Bifidobacterium lactis (FloraFIT® Bb-12): 500m CFU.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (FloraFIT® Lr-32): 500m CFU.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (FloraFIT® Bb-06): 400m CFU.
- Bifidobacterium infantis (FloraFIT® Bi-26): 400m CFU.
- Bifidobacterium longum (FloraFIT® Bl-05): 200m CFU.
- Infants 0-2 years – Mix 1g (one level scoop) into breastmilk or water, once daily, or as directed by your health professional. Scoop included.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.