Balancing Vitamin Cleanser by JSHealth
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
JSHealth Balancing Vitamin Cleanser
JSHealth Vitamins Balancing Vitamin Cleanser has been formulated with calming botanicals, vitamins and nourishing oils, this creamy cleanser gently purifies the complexion without compromising skin barrier function. A fusion of science-backed ingredients creates a light lathering emulsion designed to efficiently cleanse the skin for a balanced complexion. Your face is left soft and clean, without it feeling stripped or dry. Designed to remove makeup.
So what is in JSHealth Vitamins Balancing Vitamin Cleanser? Containing scientifically-backed botanicals and vitamins to nourish and enhance your skin ranging from Chamomile which has a long tradition of being incredibly soothing and healing topical and can be attributed mainly to alpha bisabol content. It’s an ideal calming skincare ingredient for those experiencing any kind of inflammation or irritation, such as acne, rosacea, redness, dryness and sensitivity. To Avocado which is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids such as Omega 6 and Omega 9 and has shown to have a topical application to increase collagen synthesis and reduce inflammation and seaweed which his unique and 100% natural ingredient has been shown to inhibit many of the key enzymes responsible for skin damage. JSHealth Vitamins Balancing Vitamin Cleanser also includes JSH-V7. This formula is infused with the signature JSH-V7™ Complex, containing seven key science-backed vitamins, nutrients and botanicals for healthy, radiant skin.
- Vitamin C - Antioxidant actions support collagen production + protect and brighten.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 - Hydrates + strengthens skin barrier for optimal skin health.
- Marine Polyphenols (Kelp) - Inhibits enzymes that cause visible signs of ageing for a youthful complexion.
- Calendula - Deeply soothing for calm skin.
- Vitamin E - Pro-antioxidant to protect skin from damage.
- Grape Seed Oil - High levels of linoleic acid target breakouts + redness.
- Frankincense - Rejuvenates damaged skin to minimise imperfections.
Give your skin the care it deserves and see the difference that JS Health’s Vitamin Balancing Cleanser can do for you and your healthy glow!
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Aqua (Water), Coco-caprylate, Glycerin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Pentylene Glycol, Natural Fragrance* (Sweet Orange Oil*, Cedarwood Oil*, Lavender Oil*, Palmarosa Oil*, Rose Oil*, Vanilla Extract*), Potato Starch Modified, Panthenol (ProVit. B5), Limonene+, Tocopherol Mixed (Vit. E), Xanthan Gum, Sodium Gluconate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vit. C),Potassium Sorbate, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil*, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida (Seaweed) Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Linalool+, Lecithin, Geraniol+, Alpha-Tocopherol, Citronellol+, Citral+
*Certified Organic +From Essential Oils, JSH-V7™ Complex. Vegan friendly.
- Use morning + night.
- Dispense 2-3 pumps of this creamy cleanser onto fingertips.
- Apply to dry face, massaging into skin to lift makeup and impurities.
- Rinse off gently with water.
- Use morning + night for a clear and calm complexion.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.