Better Biome by Maxines
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Maxine's Better Biome
Nourish yourself from the inside out with Maxines Better Biome. Home to trillions of bacteria and other microbes, collectively known as your microbiome. They live on your skin, in your mouth, in your airways and intestines. The vast majority live in your colon, often referred to as your gut. Maintaining a healthy gut is essential for glowing good health and a strong immune system. Known as the ‘Gut-Brain Axis’, gut bacteria cooperate with your body to help regulate various biological systems including your immune function, your nervous system, and your energy metabolism. Lifestyle choices including a healthy diet, sleep, reducing stress and using proven nutrients, all help to build and maintain a healthy gut microbiome and an optimal gut brain axis. Maxine’s Better Biome is designed to provide specific nutrients to help supercharge your gut health to promote an optimised Gut Brain Axis. It is formulated to complement a healthy balanced diet to ensure the good bacteria in your Microbiome flourish and support a healthy and robust immune system.
Each serving of Maxines Better Biome provides you with quality ingredients such as:
Probiotic Digestive Health Blend:
- Prebiotic Chicory Root Fibre (Inulin) is a natural plant fibre that provides many benefits to nourish a healthy gut. It cannot be digested by your body but does provide a fermentable source of carbohydrate to ‘good’ gut bacteria (including Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria), increasing their numbers and promoting good colon health.
- L-Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the human body and a key nutrient for intestinal cell health. Glutamine helps maintain the integrity of the layer of cells lining your gut (epithelial cells) to ensure they provide an effective barrier to potentially toxic and inflammatory compounds from the food you eat.
Immune Support Blend
- Colostrum from cow’s milk is a rich source of Immunoglobulins and antimicrobial proteins that can provide significant immune benefits to humans. These benefits include reduced risk of developing allergies, decreased risk of upper respiratory infections, reduced risk of intestinal tract infection and inflammation due to ingestion of pathogens and allergens, and improved intestinal barrier function to help prevent ‘leaky gut’
- Vitamin C is a potent anti-oxidant and contributes to your body’s immune defence by supporting many cellular functions of your immune system.
Maxine’s Better Biome is designed to provide specific nutrients to help supercharge your gut health to promote an optimised Gut Brain Axis. It is formulated to complement a healthy balanced diet to ensure the good bacteria in your Microbiome flourish and support a healthy and robust immune system.
- Adults: Take 2 servings per day.
- Take one serve in the morning and one serve in the afternoon or evening, half an hour before or after meals.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.