Womens Multivitamin With Probiotics by Henry Blooms
Henry Blooms Womens Multivitamin With Probiotics
Only the best for your body and health: Henry Blooms Probiotic Multi Women’s. This premium quality formula contains three strains of probiotics plus comprehensive vitamins, minerals, herbs and antioxidants for overall health and general wellbeing. The probiotics in Henry Blooms Probiotic Multi Women’s provide five billion colony-forming units (CFUs) to support healthy digestive system function and promote "friendly bacteria“ growth. These strains are also possibly effective in treating bacterial vaginal infection, skin problems, and other conditions.
- With essential vitamins and minerals.
- With 3 probiotic strains.
- For energy, wellbeing and optimum gut health.
Each vegan-friendly capsule contains biotin—one of eight B-vitamins that helps to convert the carbohydrates, fats and proteins in the food we eat, into the energy the body needs. It is also responsible for healthy skin and hair cells. Another B-vitamin in Henry Blooms Probiotic Multi Women’s is folic acid which may help reduce the risk of developing high blood pressure. It is especially beneficial for women who may become pregnant. Cranberry has also been added to this formula as it is a "natural" way to deal with a urinary tract infection. Enriched with iron, iodine, antioxidants, vitamin C, chromium and probiotics, Henry Blooms Probiotic Multi Women’s supports many important functions in the body and general health. This formula is suitable for vegans and free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, milk derivatives, animal products, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Each capsule contains:
- Thiamine nitrate: 18.5 mg.
- equiv. Thiamine (Vit B1): 15 mg.
- Riboflavin (Vit. B2): 15 mg.
- Nicotinamide (Vit. B3): 50 mg.
- Biotin: 50 microgram.
- Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12) : 25 microgram
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride: 30.39 mg, equiv. Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) 25 mg.
- Folic acid: 30 microgram.
- Calcium pantothenate: 1.64 mg.
- Equiv. Pantothenic acid (Vit. B5): 1.5 mg.
- Retinol palmitate (Vit. A 750 IU): 41.7 microgram.
- Colecalciferol: 25 microgram, (Vit. D3 1000 IU).
- d-alpha-Tocopheryl acetate (Vit. E): 7 mg.
- Menaquinone 7 (Vit K2): 17.5 microgram.
- Selenomethione: 62 microgram, equiv. Selenium: 25 microgram.
- Heavy Magnesium oxide: 69.64 mg, equiv. Magnesium: 42 mg.
- Calcium carbonate: 249.75 mg equiv. Calcium 100 mg.
- Zinc Citrate dihydrate: 43.61 mg, equiv. Zinc 14 mg.
- Ferrous fumarate: 15.21 mg, equiv. Iron 5.00 mg.
- Potassium iodide: 200 microgram, equiv. Iodide 150 microgram.
- Chromium picolinate: 400 microgram, equiv. Chromium 50 microgram.
- Calcium ascorbate dihydrate: 54.78 mg, equiv. Ascorbic acid (Vit. C) 45 mg.
- Withania somnifera dry fruit ext.: 25 mg, from 2000 mg dry fruit (Ashwagandha).
- Vaccinium macrocarpon dry fruit ext.: 1.67 mg, from 1000 mg dry fruit ( Large cranberry).
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: 5mg equiv. to 1 billion organisms.
- Bifidobacterium animalis: 6mg equiv. to 3 billion organisms.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus: 5mg equiv. to 1 billion organisms.
Vegan and vegetarian friendly. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, milk derivatives, animal products, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with food.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamin and/or mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. Do not exceed a daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.