Estroblok by BPM Labs
BPM Labs Estroblok - Perfect Your Hormone Balance
Alongside a strong testosterone booster, to maximise its effect, it’s always a great plan to negate an increase in the anti-anabolic hormone ‘Estrogen’. Estrogen has the polar opposite impact on your body to Testosterone, where it can break down muscle tissue, and allow the body to more easily store body fat. As men age, there is normally a significant decrease in testosterone production, but without a corresponding decrease in the production of estrogen and DHT. BPM Labs Estroblok puts the brakes on DHT and Estrogen, allowing your free-flowing Testosterone (See BPM Labs Testomaxxx) to reignite the body’s potential to build muscle and burn fat.
BPM Labs Estroblok:
- Can lower production of estrogen.
- May assist in increasing lean muscle tissue.
- May assist in increasing the body’s free testosterone levels.
- Promotes Optimal Anabolic Hormone Levels for Athletes.
- Can reduce DHT levels.
BPM Labs Estroblok is one of the strongest natural Estrogen blockers known to the world of supplementation. If you’re finding it tough to lose those final pockets of fatty tissue, or seeing your muscle gains stagnate, consider that these issues could be related to hormonal limitations, and not so much your high-quality training and adherently good nutritional plan. Try that slight tweak and opt for stacking BPM Labs Estroblok alongside your BPM Labs Testomaxxx; reap the benefits of optimised anabolic hormone capacity.
- Eurycoma Longifolia herbal extract is also called as Tongkat Ali and the ingredient essential works by improving the levels of testosterone in the body. Improving testosterone levels automatically improves the muscle mass in men
- Muira Puama herbal root extract is used in traditional remedies to improve energy and boost the testosterone levels. It also helps in stress management, enhancing mood levels and also treating gastro-intestinal disorders.
- Quercetin is a powerful antioxidant flavonoid from grape skin, green tea etc. It helps to reduce oxidative stress to the muscle cells because of this effect it prevents muscle fatigue, enhances blood supply to the muscle fibers.
- 6 7 – Dihyrdrobergamottin is a compound that helps in the metabolism of various other ingredients in the supplement. It inhibits the action Cytochrome P-450 and increases the bio-availability of other, ingredients.
- 6-Bromoandrostenedione is a well-known testosterone booster that is also an estrogen blocker. It also improves mood, decreases loss of muscle mass, and decreases stress-related symptoms.
- Chrysin is a naturally occurring isoflavone compound that limits the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.
- lndole 3- carbinol is also called as l3C it occurs naturally in many vegetables like broccoli. Studies have shown that l3C helps to promote fat loss, keep lean muscle mass and is also protective against many disease conditions. It is a natural estrogen blocker.
- Coumesterol is a type of phytoestrogen that acts like estrogen. Coumesterol work by mimicking the estrogen thereby it blocks the full-fledged action of an estrogen hormone. This helps in two ways as the body benefits by the low-dose action of estrogen while being protected from its strong estrogen action.
- Take one to two (1-2) tablets every 8 hours with food.
This product is only intended for healthy adults, 18 years of age or older. Consult your medical practitioner before using any dietary supplement. Do not take this product if you have any medical condition and /or are taking any medication. Do not use if pregnant or nursing (breast feeding). This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. Discontinue use and consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.