Clean Tea TX100 by Body Science (Bsc)
Body Science (BSc) Clean Tea TX100 - Green, Clean, Lean Tea!
Talk about the best of both worlds! Body Science Clean Tea TX100 combines the traditional benefits of Kombucha Tea and Apple Cider Vinegar with Prebiotics, Probiotics and Digestive Enzymes! Kombucha Tea is loaded with live and active cultures, and every serve of Clean Tea TX100 is equivalent to consuming over 30 Kombucha drinks (when you compare acetic acid equivalents), so you can get more of the good stuff with even more added benefits! Apple Cider Vinegar helps alkalise your insides, while probiotics and prebiotics support inner balance and feed the healthy bacteria in your gut – all of these ingredients make a pretty great team when it comes to supporting your wellness!
- Kombucha Tea – 100% raw Kombucha tea in powder form, still loaded with live and active cultures.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – assists in boosting your digestive system and alkalising your insides.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – a powerful probiotic. These live micro-organisms to help support inner digestive balance.
- Orafti® - A natural prebiotic of vegetable origin, which is extracted from the chicory root by a gentle hot water extraction.
- DigeZyme® - A comprehensive blend of the major digestive enzymes provided in raw powder form to assist with the uptake of nutrients and assimilation of nutrients into the bloodstream.
We all know that a healthy digestive system is a crucial part of our overall wellbeing – that’s why BodyScience combined 5 of the best tummy-boosting ingredients in one delicious drink to make looking after your gut easier than ever before! Available in 2 delicious flavours, Clean Tea TX100 is best taken daily for optimal results, simply mix one sachet in with cold water and you’ll be on your way to a happy gut!
(Based on Lemon Ginger flavour)
- Mix 1 sachet into 600ml-1L of chilled water (until desired sweetness is reached).
- Can be consumed any time of day, however do not consume within a few hours before bedtime.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.