Multi Vitamin by Body Science (Bsc)
Body Science (BSc) Multivitamin
Are you getting everything you need from your diet? Body Science Multivitamin is a comprehensive, all-in-one multivitamin designed to provide you with the essential vitamins and minerals your body needs for optimal health and functioning! Scientifically formulated to help fill those nutritional gaps, when you don’t get everything you need from your diet. Formulated with powerful antioxidants to protect your body from free radical damage associated with stress and lifestyle factors, as well as, key nutrients to boost your immune health, high-level B vitamins to increase your energy levels and vitality, and 400IU of Vitamin D to keep your bones and muscles strong and healthy! Minerals also play a key role in health - they help to regulate bodily functions and are essential to good health, and Body Science Multivitamin contains minerals that are involved in more than 300 essential metabolic processes. Combining a specific blend of nutrients for real protection against anything looking to bring you down, it also only uses ingredients of the upmost quality.Active ingredients include:
- Vitamin A – Necessary for vision, healthy body tissue, proper bone growth and energy production.
- Vitamin E – Functions as an antioxidant.
- Vitamin D – Promotes normal bone mineralisation and stimulates absorption of calcium into the body.
- Vitamin C – A powerful antioxidant that plays a roll in many bodily processes. It enhances the absorption of iron, assists in the synthesis of neurotransmitters and is involved in the formation of collagen; just to name a few!
- B-Complex Vitamins – These encompass 8 vitamins: thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, B6, folic acid, B12, pantothenic acid and biotin. They all function as co-enzymes, playing a key role in metabolic processes such as metabolism of food into energy.
- Magnesium – Involved in more than 300 essential metabolic reactions in the body, it is necessary for the transmission of nerve impulses and for the relaxation of skeletal muscle after contraction. Magnesium also plays a role in energy production and aids the release of stored energy into the body.
- Iron – Essential to the formation of red blood cells and the transportation of oxygen in the blood. It is also required for storage of oxygen within the muscle cell and production of energy in the body.
- Iodine – Required for normal functioning of the thyroid gland.
- Zinc - Is essential for the growth and repair of tissue. It is also involved in the formation of collagen, which is necessary for would healing and also helps to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Copper – Involved in haemoglobin and collagen formation. It also aids the transport of iron in the blood.
- Selenium – Functions as an antioxidant and is necessary for iodine metabolism.
- Manganese – Involved in production of energy in the body and is required for bone formation.
- Molybdenum – Works as a co-factor for enzymes.
- Hesperidin – A bioflavonoid that helps maintain healthy capillaries.
- Beta-carotene – The most active of the carotenoids. It has high provitamin A activity, meaning the body can transform it into vitamin A.
- Choline – An essential nutrient that facilitates the movement of fays into cells and decreases fat content within the liver. It is also required for the synthesis of neurotransmitters in the brain.
A good multivitamin is really your dietary insurance for good health and wellbeing – so you need nothing but the best! Body Science Multi-Vitamin is comprised of powerful antioxidants, vitamins and minerals – utilising Chelated Minerals for superior bioavailability. Body Science Multi-Vitamin gives anyone the opportunity to maximise their day, everyday. All in a convenient, once-a-day formula suitable for male and female, athletes, students, mums, dads, executives and those who like to play hard.
- Consume 1 tablet daily, preferably prior to eating.
Always read the label, follow directions of use. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any unpleasant effects whilst using this product. Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men. For adult use only.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.