Nitrovol Lean Muscle Protein by Body Science (Bsc)
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Body Science (BSc) Nitrovol Lean Muscle - Ultimate Recovery Protein
Want your gains in all the right places? Body Science Nitrovol Lean Muscle takes a multi-faceted approach, to ensure that you’re not getting just protein; but rather everything your body needs to see maximum success! Trusted by Australia’s top athletes – every batch of Nitrovol Lean Muscle is HASTA approved, tested for over 200 WADA banned substances, so that you can supplement with confidence! Scientifically formulated with a combination of nutrients and amino acids that play a crucial role in promoting your lean muscle growth and supporting your workout recovery! Body Science Nitrovol offers a unique 40% protein and 60% carbohydrate blend to support a stronger and more muscular physique, while having only 224 calories per serve which is great for putting on muscle without added body fat.
Built on a foundation of whey protein concentrate and micellar casein, Body Science Nitrovol contains a blend of fast and slow proteins – fast absorption protein to stimulate protein synthesis, and slow release proteins to promote an anti-catabolic environment in the hours after exercise. Delivering 22g of protein to muscle cells in multiple phases to take optimal advantage of the body’s anabolic window post-workout, while also providing a slow release of amino acids over an 8 hour period to protect against muscle breakdown due to the slow digesting properties of casein. The blend of slow and fast absorbing carbohydrates in Body Science Nitrovol replace essential muscle glycogen stores depleted by exercise, and shuttle vital nutrients into muscle cells to accelerate recovery and growth, while also providing the sustained energy you need to keep going even through to your last set!
Body Science Nitrovol is also enhanced with added nutrients, aminos and electrolytes to provide a complete solution for performance, recovery and muscle growth! Delivering 3000mg of Creatine, 6000mg of essential amino acids and 2800mg of branched chain amino acids per serve, as well as glutamine for a stronger and more powerful workout, enhanced muscle growth, reduced soreness and a faster recovery – all key elements to a stronger and more muscular physique!
- High Protein Blend – A unique blend of whey and milk protein, effective in prolonged delivery of amino acids. Research indicates that a whey and milk protein blend is superior to whey alone, when it comes to lean muscle. This high protein blend supports muscle gains and recovery, while delivering all 20 essential and non-essential amino acids.
- Quality Carbohydrates – Research suggests that the consumption of carbohydrates in combination with protein post-workout can enhance the recovery process. Carbohydrate ingestion can enhance the recovery process as it enables muscle glycogen re-synthesis, thus decreasing recovery time and enable an increase in training volume.
- Creatine – With a primary function to supply energy to muscles, it restores the levels of Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP) in cells. ATP is a vital energy source for muscles and Creatine maintains adequate ATP levels, so that your muscles can keep on working. Oral consumption of Creatine can also stimulate muscle growth and strength.
- Branch Chain Amino Acids – Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine are essential branch chain amino acids (BCAA’s) that make up one third of the muscle protein in the body. BCAA’s are essential for numerous physiological processes in the body including but not limited to; maintenance of muscle protein reserves, preservation of muscle glycogen stores and prevention of muscle protein breakdown during exercise.
- Glutamine – Commonly used for exercise performance enhancement. Glutamine is used to improve muscle function, decrease fatigue and improve recovery in athletes participating in strenuous activity. It’s also a key player in bodily processes related to gut health and immune function.
- HASTA Certified – provides complete verification of the manufacturing and quality controls that are in place during production. Every batch is tested for over 200 WADA prohibited substances.
For when you need a protein that works as hard as you do, there’s Body Science Nitrovol Lean Muscle! Each ingredient in this formula has been carefully selected, based on scientific research, to have a specific physiological effect – so that you can rest assured all aspects of your recovery and growth nutrition are covered. With 3 delicious flavours to choose from, simply mix 2 heaped scoops with 250-300ml of cold water and consume immediately. Body Science Nitrovol can also be used with skim milk, milk, coconut water or fruit juice – the choice is yours! However you choose to incorporate Body Science Nitrovol into your supplement routine, you won’t be disappointed with the taste or your results!
(Based on Milk Chocolate flavour)
- Mix 2 heaped scoops with 250ml - 300ml chilled water or milk/mylk, and consume immediately.
- Do not consume more than recommended serving per day.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.