Pre Ultra by Body Science (Bsc)
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Body Science (BSc) Pre Ultra - Explosive Human Performance
Not for the faint hearted – Body Science Pre-Ultra is a high stimulant pre-workout for those looking for a serious kick! The unique combination of advanced nutrients in Body Science Pre-Ultra have been formulated to help enhance physical performance as well as mental focus, determination and drive. Containing a Performance Matrix of specialty ingredients to boost strength, power and pump; Body Science Pre-Ultra packs 6g of Citrulline, teamed with L-Arginine and Agmatine Sulphate to create a powerful nitric oxide boosting combo to impact vasodilation and nutrient delivery to muscles. These sit alongside Beta Alanine, working as a lactic acid buffer for enhanced muscular endurance and exercise capacity. As well as Glycerol Monosterate which can prevent dehydration and helps draw water into the muscles, maximizing muscular pumps during physical activity!
Body Science Pre-Ultra also has an advanced combination of nootropics, working synergistically to provide the focus and mental clarity needed to take your workout to the next level. A full serve packs an energy boosting 300mg of Caffeine, as well as Theanine to improve cognitive performance and reduce mental fatigue. Theanine can also improve reaction times and reduce feelings of tiredness, stress and anxiety. This matrix also includes the adaptogens Ashwaganda and Rhodiola, often used to improve cognitive function and increase resistance to stress – increasing energy, stamina, strength and mental capacity!
- L-Citrulline DL-Malate – an alpha amino acid. Often used to improve exercise performance. May help improve peak power, total work and time trial performance.
- Beta Alanine – Boosts the synthesis of carnosine to enhance exercise performance. In various human studies Beta-Alanine supplementation has been shown to increase exercise performance, which may be due to the effect it has on muscle carnosine levels, which helps to buffer the muscle from pH changes due to lactic acid production.
- Glycerol Monstearate – Often used to enhance exercise performance and aid hydration.
- L-Arginine – An amino acid involved in protein synthesis by the body. It is also a precursor to the vasodilator nitric oxide. Arginine supplementation may reduce lactate and ammonia levels, which are normally increased with exercise. Arginine is commonly used by athletes to aid exercise performance.
- Agmatine Sulphate – Used to improve muscle pumps and aid intra-workout energy. Also used to aid mental clarity and focus.
- L-Glycine – An amino acid that has an active role in many of the body’s functions. It is involved in the manufacture of creatine in the body and it aids in the building of body mass as a result. Glycine is also involved in the production of energy in the body.
- Caffeine – Having many notable effects, including increased energy, increased mental alertness and focus, mood enhancing properties and improved cognitive performance. Athletes in a wide variety of sports regularly use caffeine to enhance physical performance and stamina.
- L-Theanine – A major non-protein amino acid found in tea. It is used to improve cognitive performance and sustained attention, and reduce mental fatigue.
- Ashwaganda – Used to improve cognitive function and increase resistance to stress.
- Rhodiola Rosea – Used to increase energy, stamina, strength and mental capacity. A so called ‘adaptogen’ used to help the body adapt to and resist stress.
- Black Pepper Extract – used to enhance absorption of other ingredients.
Formulated for seasoned athletes and body builders ready to take things to the next level! Not only will Body Science Pre-Ultra help you smash through physical barriers, it contains powerful nootropics to help you break down mental barriers so nothing can get in the way of your goals! Developed in consultation with elite athletes, strength and conditioning coaches and leading sports scientists, the nutrients in Body Science Pre-Ultra combine together to make a fully dosed pre-workout that packs a powerful punch. Simply mix 1 or 2 scoops of Body Science Pre-Ultra in cold water and consume prior to working out – pick from 4 delicious fruity flavours, for a unique 3-in-1 product to optimise your daily workouts!
(Based on Blue Lemonade flavour)
- Mix 1-2 scoops with 200ml - 250ml of chilled water and consume immediately.
- Consume product within 20 minutes prior to training.
- Start with 1 scoop to assess tolerance. Do not exceed 2 scoops per day.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.