Calm Stress Support by Body Science (BSc)
Body Science (BSc) Calm Stress Support - Find Your Zen
Finding your calm to improve performance, recovery and live life better has never easier - Body Science Calm Stress Support is a comprehensive formula of industry-leading, clinically researched ingredients designed to assist in the management of stress and anxiety. Recovery is essential for any health, performance or weight loss goal, but it’s almost impossible to recover if your body is in a constant state of stress! Calm Stress Support’s ingredients have been proven promote a calm and positive mood, support mental focus, concentration, memory and your bodys overall stress response – letting you push harder when you need it most.
Body Science Calm Stress Support provides you with:
- Lemon Verbena Extract (Recoverben®) – Assists in the reduction of muscle damage after exhaustive exercise, and may help to decrease the signs of muscular damage without blocking the cellular adaption to exercise.
- Melissa Officinalis (Bluenesse ®) – Traditionally used in herbal medicine for stress support and enhancement of cognitive function. It also works as a powerful antioxidant, and has been proven via extensive clinical trials to support alertness, concentration and mental focus. As well as supporting a clam, positive mood.
- Zizyphus – Used in natural Chinese medicine to support cognitive function and general wellbeing.
- Kava – A plant extract which is best known for its immediate calming effects and ability to relieve stress and nervous tension.
- Vitamin B6 – supports nervous system health.
- Chromium – supports healthy insulin function and glucose metabolism.
Are you suffering from overtraining? In a high stress job? Coming up to exams? Body Science Calm Stress Support was created to be versatile and work for everyone – take either in the morning before a stressful day, post workout to assist with recovery, or as an addition to your bedtime routine, whichever suits you! The effects from Calm Stress support can be noticed within one hour of intake and are best optimised when taken daily.
- Take 2 tablets every morning, or as advised by your heathlcare practitioner.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.