Arthritis Fighter by Carusos Natural Health
Caruso's Natural Health Arthritis Fighter
Caruso’s Arthritis Fighter is a double action formula which contains a special combination of Turmeric root and Greenshell® Green Lipped Mussel. Caruso’s Arthritis Fighter is designed for adults who may be experiencing symptoms of mild arthritis and/or mild osteoarthritis, such as mild joint inflammation and pain. Caruso’s Arthritis Fighter is a double action formula which contains a special combination of Turmeric root and Greenshell® Green Lipped Mussel. The formula may assist with relieving symptoms of mild arthritis and mild osteoarthritis including joint pain, stiffness and inflammation. The combination formula may also support the health and function of joints, enhancing flexibility and improving mobility.
Caruso's Arthritis Fighter Health Indications:
- Relieve joint stiffness and pain associated with mild osteoarthritis.
- Relieve mild joint inflammation associated with mild osteoarthritis.
- Improve joint flexibility and mobility.
- Reduce joint inflammation and swelling.
- Maintain general health and function of joints.
Curcuma Longa (Turmeric):
- Turmeric has been traditionally used in both Chinese and Ayurvedicmedicines as an anti-inflammatory agent, which assists individuals in reducing mild joint inflammation and swelling.
- Turmeric is an antioxidant, which helps to reduce the free radicals formed within the body and also decrease the damage to body cells.
- Curcuminoids are active constituents found in extracts of turmeric. Studies display an improvement in symptoms of pain and physical function in patients experiencing osteoarthritis.
- Caruso’s Arthritis Fighter supplements contain 30mg of curcuminoids per tablet.
Perna canaliculus (Green Lipped Mussel):
- Caruso’s Arthritis Fighter contains 500mg of the Greenshell® Green Lipped Mussel extract sourced from the pristine waters of New Zealand.
- Various studies utilising Green Lipped Mussel have demonstrated improvements in factors of joint health, including pain and stiffness in patients with mild osteoarthritis.
- Green Lipped Mussel has anti-inflammatory actions, which may reduce the symptoms of mild arthritis and mild osteoarthritis.
- Green Lipped Mussel naturally contains omega-3 fatty acids, for further anti-inflammatory support.
Each tablet contains:
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric) extract equiv. to dried rhizome 1.5g, Equiv. to curcuminoids 30mg.
- Perna canaliculus (Green Lipped Mussel - Greenshell®) 500mg.
Free from: dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, starch, soy, nuts, preservatives and artificial flavours.
Derived from seafood (mussels). Avoid in known shellfish allergy.
Adults take 1 tablet 2 times daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications. Consult your health professional before use with anti-platelet and anti-coagulant medication. Not recommended in gall bladder disease or presence of gallstones.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women. Not to be used in children under the age of 18.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.