Menopause Relief by Carusos Natural Health
Caruso's Natural Health Menopause Relief
Caruso's Menopause Relief contains a diverse combination of ingredients which may help to support female hormone balance during menopause. This formula helps to relieve the symptoms associated with menopause, including hot flushes, night sweats, moodiness and irritability. Caruso's Menopause Relief has been formulated to provide relief for women who are experiencing symptoms of menopause and/or perimenopause such as hot flushes, night sweats, irritability, sleeplessness and moodiness. It may help to support a healthy stress response in the body and also help to maintain a healthy libido in menopausal women. The addition of Vitamin D also helps to provide support for healthy bone mineralisation.
Caruso’s Menopause Relief has been formulated for:
- Relieving symptoms associated with menopause and/or perimenopause such as hot flushes, night sweats, moodiness and sleeplessness.
- Relieving symptoms of stress and irritability.
- Relieving mood swings associated with menopause.
- Supporting mental concentration, focus and clarity.
- Supporting female reproductive system and uterine health.
Each tablet contains:
- Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) extract dry conc.:133.34mg, from min. dry root 2g (2000mg), standardised to Syringaresinol diglucosides 1.07mg.
- Pueraria lobata (Kudzu) extract dry conc.: 125mg, from min. dry root 1.25g (1250mg), standardised to isoflavones 50mg.
- Tribulus terrestris (Tribulus) extract dry conc.: 25mg, from min. dry fruit 1.25g (1250mg), standardised to protodioscin 10mg.
- Tribulus terrestris (Tribulus) extract dry conc.: 25mg, from min. dry root 1.25g (1250mg), standardised to protodioscin 10mg.
- Actaea racemosa (Black cohosh) extract dry conc.: 40mg, from min. dry root and rhizome 200mg, standardised to 27-desoxyactein 1mg.
- Vitex agnus-castus (Vitex) extract dry conc.: 20mg, from min. dry fruit 120mg, standardised to Agnuside 100mcg, standardised to Aucubin 80mcg.
- Colecalciferol (Vitamin D): 12.5mcg, equiv. Vitamin D 500IU.
Free from dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, nuts, preservatives, and artificial flavours. Black Cohosh can harm the liver in some people.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet 2 times daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
Avoid use in pre-existing liver disease. Avoid in oestrogen dependant health conditions. Avoid if also using hormone replacement therapy (including the oral contraceptive pill).
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.