Childrens Multivitamin Chewables by Carusos Natural Health
Caruso's Natural Health Children's Multivitamin Chewables
Caruso's Children's Multivitamin is a comprehensive multivitamin and mineral supplement for children aged 2 years and over. Caruso's Children's Multivitamin contains 21 vitamins and minerals to support healthy growing children in a great tasting chewable tablet. Caruso's Children's Multivitamin helps supports the healthy growth and development of your child. It contains nutrients that help support all aspects of growth and development including immune system health and function, nervous system health and function, healthy bone growth, and teeth and gum health. Caruso's Children's Multivitamin can also help your active little one by supporting energy production and nutrient metabolism, helping with muscle function and wound healing and supporting general health and wellbeing.
Caruso's Children's Multivitamin Indications:
- Support healthy growth and development.
- Support energy production.
- Support healthy stress response in the body.
- Support healthy immune system function.
- Support healthy teeth, bones and gums.
- Maintain nervous system health and muscle function.
- Support hair, skin and nail health.
- Maintain brain health and function.
- Maintain general health and wellbeing.
Each tablet contains:
- Thiamine hydrochloride: 1.14mg, equiv. Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 900 micrograms.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): 900 micrograms.
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3): 900 micrograms.
- Calcium Pantothenate: 2.17mg, equiv. Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) 2mg, equiv. Calcium 180 micrograms.
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride: 1.1mg, equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 900 micrograms.
- Folic Acid: 300 micrograms.
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12): 5 micrograms.
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C): 30mg.
- Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3): 5 micrograms.
- d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E 15.1IU): 12.5mg.
- Beta-carotene:180 micrograms.
- Magnesium phosphate pentahydrate: 96.81mg, equiv. Magnesium 20mg.
- Zinc citrate dihydrate: 6.22mg, equiv. Zinc 2mg.
- Calcium citrate tetrahydrate: 94.9mg, equiv. Calcium 20mg.
- Total Calcium 20.18mg
- Ferrous fumarate: 9.13mg, equiv. Iron 3mg.
- Potassium iodide: 98.1 micrograms, equiv. Potassium 23.1 micrograms, equiv. Iodine 75 micrograms.
- Silicon dioxide: 21.4mg, equiv. Silicon 10mg.
- Manganese sulfate monohydrate: 1.54mg, equiv. Manganese 500 micrograms.
- Biotin: 30 micrograms.
- Selenomethionine: 37.3 micrograms, equiv. Selenium 15 micrograms.
Free from dairy, lactose, yeast, nuts, animal products, artificial colours or artificial flavours. Contains sulfites and soya. Contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Children from 2 years, chew one tablet daily with food, or as advised by your health professional.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.