Clothing Refresh Spray (43) by Way of Will
Way of Will Clothing Refresh Spray (43)
*** Clearance Special! Save over 40% on Way of Will! ***
Keep your gym attire smelling fresh in between washes with our refreshing clothing spray. Our formula is tough on odors and safe to use on all types of fabrics so you can focus on your training and worry less about your laundry. Grapefruit and orange essential oils instantly stimulate your senses and energizes, while lavender and black pepper essential oils promote calm and mental clarity. This refreshing spray naturally eliminates unpleasant odors in fabrics caused by sweat and active use while giving clothing a fresh, clean scent.
- Freshens clothing and gym gear without harsh chemicals.
- Eliminates odor effectively and naturally.
- Compact and portable for easy use after a workout.
- Grapefruit Oil energizes and contains antifungal and antimicrobial properties.
- Lavender Oil relaxes the mind and eliminates bacteria and fungi.
- Grapefruit Essential Oil – Naturally antifungal and antimicrobial, and fights fatigue.
- Lavender Essential Oil – A calming mood-lifter that keeps skin feeling clean with its antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Aqua, Sodium Bicarbonate, Polysorbate 20, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Saccharomyces Ferment, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) , Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Seed Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
*The product's ingredient list may vary. Refer to the product label for the most updated ingredients.
- Mist directly onto clothing and into your gym bag after a workout or as needed.
- For best results, use regularly to keep unpleasant odors at bay.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.