Cool Fix Energizing Facial Spray (27) by Way of Will
Way of Will Cool Fix Energizing Facial Spray (28)
*** Clearance Special! Save over 40% on Way of Will! ***
Seize the day with your best face forward. Facial sprays are the essential pick-me-up for your skin the way coffee is for your brain. While most of us pamper our faces with our morning and nighttime routines, we often forget to take care of our skin during the day. Our compact facial sprays are packed with powerful natural ingredients like soothing aloe vera and glycerin to instantly hydrate and refresh your face for a dewy, radiant glow.
- Refreshes, invigorates, and hydrates naturally.
- High-quality blends with invigorating scents.
- Lightweight formula that’s packed with skin-loving ingredients.
- Peppermint Oil boosts energy and mental focus.
- Lemon Oil uplifts mood and brightens skin for a radiant glow.
- Peppermint Essential Oil – A refreshing energy booster that enhances mental focus and relieves stress.
- Lemon Essential Oil – Instantly mood-lifting, improves the look of aging skin, and powerful against both oily and dry skin.
- Aqua (Distilled Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Polysorbate 20 , Glycerin, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Citrus limon (Lemon) Oil, Lavender angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
*The product's ingredient list may vary. Refer to the product label for the most updated ingredients.
- Spritz liberally on face from one foot away as much as needed, like before and after a workout.
- Use daily with other Way of Will products to create an active oil face-care system optimized for your unique needs.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.