Cougar Juice by Faction Labs
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Faction Labs Cougar Juice
Look Good, Feel Good and Be Great with Faction Labs Cougar Juice. This is more than just a collagen - because calling it a collagen doesn't do it justice! Collagen is the second most abundant substance in our body behind water, making up 75% of our skin, over 90% of our ligaments and 35% of our bones. Simply put, Collagen is the glue that holds our bodies together and should be an essential part of everyone’s daily routine. Comprised of a blend of Marine, Bovine & Cartilage Collagen along with the addition of L-Trytophan, Faction Labs Cougar Juice delivers a unique and complete source of the highest quality protein for your body to utilise. The addition of an Antioxidant Complex and Immune Support Matrix has resulted in a 3 in 1 complete health and beauty solution. Containing 13g of Collagen, Prebiotics, Probiotics, Antioxidants and an Immune Support Matrix, Faction Labs Cougar Juice will have you radiating inside and out. Support your hair, skin, nails, bones and joints with Faction Labs Cougar Juice.
- Marine, Bovine & Cartilage Collagen.
- Antioxidant Complex (Silica, Vitamins A, C and E, Cooper, Selenium and Biotin).
- Immune Support Matrix (L-Glutamine, L-Glycine, Fibresol, L-Proline, Slippery Elm, L-Tryptophan and a Broad Spectrum Probiotic).
Type 1,2 and 3 collagen are included in this blend:
- More often than not, Types I and III Collagen are grouped together. This is because these two types of collagen are the most abundant and serve similar functions. Together they make up more than 90% of the total collagen in the body. Type I and Type III Collagen are vital for the health and fitness of hair, skin, nails, muscles and bones.
- Type II Collagen is considered to be most effective for supporting cartilage in the body and has been extensively studied for its role in supporting joint movement during sporting activities. Type II Collagen makes up 10% of the total collagen in the body and 50-60% of the protein found specifically in our cartilage.
In recent years, society has transformed the definition of ‘Cougar’. Now, Cougar is the term used to describe dynamic, fun-loving and captivating women who look much younger than their actual age. Considering this, you’ll be hard-pressed to find someone who wouldn’t find the reference a compliment. With Billions of dollars spent on Cosmetic Surgery, Make-Up, Weight Loss, Vitamins, Minerals and Beauty Treatment in Australia every year, the desire to be a Cougar has never been stronger or more achievable. Cougar Juice can assist you in acheiving the following beauty results:
- Skin benefits: Increases skin hydration by up to 91%, anti-Ageing, improves skin elasticity and firmness, improves sun damaged skin, heals skin inflammation.
- Nail benefits: Improves nail quality, maintains nail health, strengthens nail structure, corrects damaged nails, promotes nail growth.
- Hair benefits: Promotes hair elongation, assists hair regeneration, improves hair appearance, improves hair health, strengthens hair follicles.
50 is the new 20! Aging is a fact of life - looking your age is not! Revitalise, rejuvinate and replenish your body with Faction Labs Cougar Juice.
(Based on Vanilla Bean flavour)
- Mix 1 scoop with 180ml - 250ml of chilled water or your favourite beverage.
- Mix well and enjoy instantly.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.