Creobol Power Up by Maxs (Lab Series)
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Maxs Creobol Power Up
Max’s Lab Series is bringing you the ultimate Creatine boosting formula in a convenient capsule form! Creabol POWER-UP combines 3 highly effective forms of Creatine with proven Nitric Oxide boosting ingredients, to boost blood flow and help transport creatine into Muscle Cells more effectively. Creatine is one of the most extensively researched sports supplements ever, with overwhelming evidence indicating that Creatine offers extensive benefits to strength and power athletes including but not limited to, increased energy, strength and power, faster muscle growth and improved recovery. During high intensity, short duration exercise, such as lifting weights or sprinting, phosphocreatine helps to maintain the levels of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) in working muscles, which is a major source of energy within the human body. By maintaining ATP for longer, athletes can push harder in training and competition to achieve better results and bigger gains.
- Creatine Monohydrate – The most widely used and studied form of creatine, it has been shown to increase strength and power in working muscles. Its medium absorbing form makes it great for building creatine levels over time.
- Creatine Hydrochloride – This form of creating is bound with hydrochloric acid to ensure its solubility and overall absorption rates, making it ideal for faster energy requirements.
- Creatinol-O-Phosphate – A more stable form of creatine, it’s less susceptible to breakdown after ingestion – making it more potent than traditional creatine compounds.
- Agmatine Sulphate – A key compound linked to Nitric Oxide (NO) Production, which also helps regulate cellular energy. NO increases blood flow to muscles, delivering nutrients and oxygen more efficiently.
Max’s Creabol Power Up is a Creatine supplement designed for maximum results! It contains a unique Creatine complex with 3 highly active forms, which work alongside a N.O Booster to create a maximised delivery system – transporting creatine to muscle cells more effectively which can translate to increased power, strength, muscle endurance and lean muscle gains! For best results, on training days take 2 capsules upon waking and 2 capsules 30-60 minutes before training.
Ingredients per serve (4 capsules):
- Creatine Monohydrate 800mg, Creatine Hydrochloride 400mg, Creatinol-O-Phosphate 400mg, Agmatine Sulphate 400mg, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.
- On training days: Take 2 capsules upon rising and 2 capsules about 30 - 60 minutes before training with water.
- On non-training days: Take 2 capsules upon rising and 2 capsules in the late afternoon about 1 hour before dinner.
- To increase energy and intensity in workouts, take 4 capsules 30 - 60 minutes before training.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.