Enflux by E Flow Nutrition
E-Flow Nutrition Enflux
If you’re looking for a comprehensive but natural Test support product – Enflux from E-Flow Nutrition is a no brainer! Packed with scientifically backed ingredients, Enflux works to not only increase bioavailable levels of Test, but also to promote reduced estrogen levels. Fenugreek and Longjack work alongside DIM and Ashwagandha Extract (KSM-66®) to create a product that creates all around Test support.
- Fenugreek – A clinical trial showed it to have a significant, positive effect on the physiological aspects of libido and also help maintain normal, healthy Test levels
- Longjack (Tongkat Ali) – Traditionally used in Southeast Asian medicine, studies suggest that it may boost male fertility, relieve stress and improve body composition.
- Ashwagandha – Used to improve cognitive function and increase resistance to stress.
- DIM – Assists in the bodily processes used to balance estrogen levels within the body, such as preventing the conversion of testosterone into estrogen.
- AstraGin – Derived from Astragalus and Panax Notoginseng, it improves the bioavailability of each ingredient.
E-Flow Nutrition Enflux is an elite testosterone boosting formula, made up of a variety of highly effective, potent and beneficial compounds that have been proven to support increased Test levels. Getting comprehensive testosterone support has never been easier – simply take 3 capsules daily, that’s it! This non-hormonal formula is suitable for both men and women, and if you really want to push your limits – stack Enflux with E-Flow Nutrition Endogenin for optimal results!
- Adults: Take 3 capsules, 1 time daily.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.