Foot and Shoe Deodorant (42) by Way of Will
Way of Will Foot & Shoe Deodorant (42)
*** Clearance Special! Save over 40% on Way of Will! ***
Go all-out in your training session while keeping your shoes and feet fresh. Crafted with active feet in mind, our foot and shoe deodorant eliminates unpleasant odors while refreshing the skin with its infusion of eucalyptus, peppermint and tea tree essential oils. All-natural coffee extract helps to alleviate foot inflammation while the natural antibacterial properties found in thyme essential oil keep even the most active feet and shoes free of odor. No matter how intense the workout or training session, you’ll be able to kick off your shoes afterwards with confidence.
- Freshens feet and shoes without harsh chemicals.
- Eliminates odor effectively and naturally.
- Compact and portable for easy use after a workout.
- Peppermint Oil refreshes tired feet and soothes aching muscles.
- Eucalyptus Oil combats odor-causing bacteria naturally and fights fungal infections.
- Peppermint Essential Oil – Naturally detoxifies while giving skin a cooling, refreshing sensation.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil – Combats fungal infections and odor-causing bacteria
- Water (aqua), Polysorbate 20, Sodium Bicarbonate , Mentha Piperita .(Peppermint) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate , Calcium Gluconate, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Extract.
*The product's ingredient list may vary. Refer to the product label for the most updated ingredients.
- Mist directly onto feet and/or shoes after a workout or when shoes need refreshing.
- For best results, use regularly to keep unpleasant odors at bay.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.