Full Spectrum Hemp With Avocado Oil by The Natural Co
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
The Natural Co Full Spectrum Hemp with Avocado Oil (Cannabidiol CBD Isolate)
The Natural Co presents it's 100% organic, Australian Made, vegan, full spectrum hemp oil grown from the cannabis sativa plant. Each serve contains 66mg/ml Cannabidiol (CBD isolate) in an avocado carrier oil. The Natural Co utilizes hemp which is grown under license in Northern NSW, in pristine growing conditions, which uses only natural growing methods with no pesticides, meaning only the purest and finest oil is delivered to you. Full Spectrum Hemp oil will help create a complete restorative experience, so you can bring daily balance to your life. It may assist in sustaining balanced mood, may promote improved sleep, may help with body aches and circulation.
- 30ml of Full Spectrum Hemp Oil tincture infused with broad spectrum hemp extract.
- Non-psychoactive, contains non-detectable levels of THC (<0.13%).
- Available in 1 strength of Full Spectrum: - 2000.
- Dropper bottle for easy and precise use.
If I have a drug test will I test positive?
- No, the THC has been removed through a water-based extraction process to make the Full Spectrum oil almost THC free with less than 0.3%. This amount is non-detectable. However this small trace element of THC is needed to promote the “Entourage Effect”. It is still recommended however, that if you undertake regular and rigorous drug testing, to not use this product.
Will I get high or addicted?
- No, Full Spectrum will not get you “high”. You may experience feelings of relaxation after taking Full Spectrum and also some tiredness. Full Spectrum contains no addictive substances.
- Hemp Extract, Avocado oil.
- Each serving is half a dropper.
- Use 0.5ml - 1ml (1 full dropper) no more than 2 times a day.
- Pregnant or nursing women should not use this product unless advised by their healthcare professional.
- Do not give this product to animals or pets.
- not intended for usage by people under the age of 18.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.