Heavy Duty Arm Blaster by Vantage
Vantage Heavy Duty Arm Blaster
A modern adaptation of an old-school weightlifting classic – the Vantage Strength Arm Blaster is crafted from 5mm laser cut hardened aluminum, designed to be worn around the neck when performing bicep curls. The Arm Blaster promotes proper form, allows for isolation of the biceps and maximized strength building benefits!
- Heavy duty 5mm hardened aluminum.
- Durable black rubber elbow caps.
- Adjustable nylon neck strap.
- Neoprene neck pad.
- One size fits all.
When it comes to accessories in the gym, its all in the details – that’s why the Vantage Strength Arm Blaster has been designed with durable rubber elbow caps, adjustable neck strap and neoprene neck pad to ensure a comfortable fit – so that you can keep proper form and make the most out of every rep!
- Rest the arm blaster around your waist, and loop the nylon strap and neck padding over your head and neck.
- Adjust the nylon straps to move the arm blaster in line with your elbows.
- Ensure all straps are fastened securely before attempting to lift any weight.
- Please use item safely. Do not use this item if it is broken or faulty.
- Please always follow gym or exercise venue safety instructions.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.