Immune Defence with Quercetin by Imuni
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Imuni Immune Defence with Quercetin
Immune Defence by Immuni is a unique formula designed to help stimulate a healthy immune response and support your immune system to help fight off illness. Helping to ease the symptoms of the common cold and flu, regular use of Immune Defence by Immuni may even help lower the chance of a common cold occurring.
Each serving of Immune Defence by Immuni provides you with support from:
- Quercetin is a naturally occurring antioxidant found in several plants. In vitro (i.e. laboratory-based) and animal studies have demonstrated Quercetin’s antiviral and antibacterial properties. Human clinical trials have shown that Quercetin can reduce the incidence of viral upper respiratory tract infection in the immediate post-exercise period following intensive exercise and in individuals suffering from high mental stress, conditions in which it is known that immune function is decreased and the incidence of viral infections is higher.
- Zinc is a key ingredient that has been selected for its antiviral properties and its role in the regulation of immune function. A substantial amount of scientific literature has documented the beneficial role of zinc in fighting respiratory tract infections such as common cold and flu.
- Vitamin C has long been known for its antiviral and immune supporting properties. While a balanced diet can certainly assist in maintaining healthy intake, viral infections are associated with an increased metabolism of Vitamin C and reduced circulating levels.
- Vitamin D plays an important role in the immune response as an immune modulator. A large study of over 10,000 patients enrolled in randomised clinical trials demonstrated that daily oral supplementation with vitamin D3 can help prevent acute respiratory tract infection.
Immune Defence has your back this cold season with this unique formulation of key ingredients to help protect and minimise against cold and flu symptoms. Immuni’s Immune Defence is 100% vegan friendly and dairy free with no GMO’s making these the perfect go to for everyone! 100% Australian Made and Owned help from Immuni is here!
Each capsule contains:
- Quercetin: 250 mg.
- Colecalciferol Vitashine™ (Vitamin D3 500 IU): 12.5 mcg.
- Zinc gluconate: 153.14 mg (equiv. Zinc 20 mg)
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C): 250 mg.
Does not contain animal products, artificial colours flavours or sweeteners, lactose, dairy, gluten, nuts, GMO-ingredients and no added sugar. Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
- Take one (1) capsule twice daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Adults only. Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.