Immune RX by ATP Science
ATP Science Immune RX
Introducing the latest from ATP Science, Immune RX! ATP Science believes that everyone deserves to be able to maintain a healthy lifestyle. In order to obtain this, ATP Science have used some quality ingredients created specifically to be used as an effective tool to boost your immune system health and protect it's function. We all face consistent internal and external stressors daily, so ensure you are armed with the best defences!
ATP Science Immune RX Benefits include:
- Support for a health immune system function.
- May relieve symptoms of mild arthritis and could reduce and relieve mild joint pain.
Immune RX is the perfect compliment to any diet, it’s recommended that enough whole foods are consumed throughout the day to help replenish and nourish cell growth while taking Immune RX as a complimentary supplement to give your body that boost. What premium ingredients are found in ATP Immune RX?
- Chinese wormwood (Artemisia annua).
- Frankincense (Boswellia serrata).
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa).
- Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum).
- Acerola cherry (Malpighia glabra).
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica).
It’s important to have the right tools for the job and ATP Science Immune RX is just that! Support for any one, anytime. With high quality ingredients and a drive to not just be another product that’s “trending” makes ATP Immune RX a great addition for your stack to support you now and well into the future. Also, ATP Science Immune RX is non-GMO, gluten/dairy/meat/lactose free and vegan friendly, and contains no artificial colours, flavours, or sweeteners. What are you waiting for? Boost your defences today with ATP Science Immune RX!
Each serving contains:
- Chinese wormwood (Artemisia annua): 100mg leaf extract, equivalent Artemisia annua 1g.
- Frankincense (Boswellia serrata): 100mg sap resin extract, equivalent: Boswellia serrata 400mg.
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) 75mg sap resin extract, equivalent: Commiphora myrrha750 mg.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa): 100mg rhizome extract, equivalent: Curcuma longa 2.5g.
- Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum): 150mg fruit body extract, equivalent: Ganoderma lucidum 3g.
- Acerola cherry (Malpighia glabra): 138.89mg fruit extract, equivalent: Malpighia glabra 3.472g, equivalent: ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 50 mg.
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica) 10mg fruit extract, equivalent: Phyllanthus emblica 100mg.
- Other Ingredients (excipients): Acacia, colloidal anhydrous silica, hypromellose, magnesium hydroxide, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, purified water.
- Adults: Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.